Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Silver Bells and Gleeful Reindeer Happiest Of Holidays Card with Franci

Hi there! Franci here with you today with a festive card, featuring the new Silver Bells die and the Gleeful Reindeer stamp set. Here's what I created.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Silver Bells and Gleeful Reindeer Happiest Of Holidays Card by Francesca Vignoli  

It's a little winter scene, with the light coming from the beautiful golden bell at the top of the card. I think these reindeer are so adorable and cute in this little festive scene! First I die cut the bell from gold paper and I love this light style with nothing behind. You can actually die cut a little circle to give your bell even more dimension if you'd like. Then I added some gold twine and glued a little red ribbon on top.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Silver Bells and Gleeful Reindeer Happiest Of Holidays Card by Francesca Vignoli  

I masked off 3/4" at the bottom of the card base, and then sponged some Spiced Marmalade distress ink from the top and some Evergreen Bough distress ink from the bottom with a light hand. I let my background dry and then I splattered some white watercolor to create little white dots. 

I stamped all my images and colored them with Copics, adding some details with a white gel pen. I die cut all of my stamped images with the coordinating Gleeful Reindeer dies. I also added lots of sparkle with the clear Wink of Stella Brush. I arranged my scene to my liking and then glued all the elements down, along with my bell at the top, securing the twine on the back of the card. 

Hope you liked my project and thank you so much for stopping by today! See you next week and be sure to come by tomorrow for more inspiration from the other designers! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silver Bells Die
Silver Bells Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

5 comments:

  1. That's an adorable card ! You're right the reindeers are too cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, I just love that bell. I'm so glad I have already picked it up and can't wait to use it for Christmas Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colors, critters, the bell, all is delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete