Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Breakfast Puns Mini Shaker Card with Franci

Hi there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with a mini shaker card! 
Valentine's Day is coming so I created a cute love themed card with the cute desserts of the Breakfast Puns stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Breakfast Puns Mini Shaker Breakfast Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I stamped these cuties in memento black ink, colored them with Copics, and die cut them with the coordinating diesThen I die cut two square frames out of some white cardstock using the new Fancy Frames Square dies and sponged one of them with the Picked Raspberry Distress ink, starting from the bottom and blending the color through the top. 

I then created a coordinated square card base. I started by inking the front with Spiced Marmelade Distress ink, letting it dry and then stamping the super fun sentiment. I also colored some scraps of white cardstock with the same inks used before and die cut little hearts out of them with the new mini die that's free with every order. These little handmade confettis will go inside the shaker as embellishments, along with some sequins :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Breakfast Puns Mini Shaker Breakfast Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued the first white scalloped square frame to my card base, and put all of the confetti in the center. I then glued a square of acetate behind the pink square frame, gluing the foam adhesive as well, and then glued it down to my card base. Finally, I glued down all the desserts on top of the shaker and added some details with a white gel pen. 

Hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Breakfast Puns Stamps
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Breakfast Puns Dies
Breakfast Puns Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment