Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Birthday Balloons Custom Kitty Balloon Card with Franci

Hi there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today to share two girly birthday cards! The new Birthday Balloons stamp set is amazing. You can create super wow, layering effects with it. But today, I decided to create my own custom balloons! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Balloons Purrfect Birthday Custom Kitty Balloon Card by Franci Vignoli

First I die cut two little balloons with the coordinating dies and then I stamped two little kitties from the Purrfect Birthday stamp set on them and colored them with Copics.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Balloons Purrfect Birthday Custom Kitty Balloon Card by Franci Vignoli

I die cut two stitched rectangles and created a custom cloud stencil from some acetate. I sponged some distress ink to create my sky and then let my backgrounds dry. Then I stamped my sentiment at the center of my cards and added some details like the balloon string and the little bow.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Balloons Purrfect Birthday Custom Kitty Balloon Card by Franci Vignoli

I adhered the balloons with liquid glue and foam tape and add some sparkle with a Wink of Stella clear brush. I adhered my panels onto two lilac card bases and they are ready to spread birthday sweet wishes all over!

Hope you like my cards and thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Birthday Balloon Stamps
Birthday Balloon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Balloon Die
Birthday Balloon Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment