Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Purrfect Birthday Stamped Kitty Key Chain with Franci

Hi there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with a "pawesome" 3d mini project featuring the Purrfect Birthday stamp set and coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Stamped Kitty Key Chain by Franci Vignoli

First, I stamped my little cat, colored it with Copics and then die cut it with it's coordinating die. Then I die cut one little cat out of some white cardstock (this will be the back of the key chain) and 3 out of some white foam (these will give thickness to the key chain). You will also need some ribbon, a key ring and hot glue.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Stamped Kitty Key Chain by Franci Vignoli

I glued my decorated cat shape on top of a foam one and did the same with the back. Then I glued my ribbon on both side of the left foam layer, making sure to include the ring at the top! I glued all the 3 layers together and pressed firmly to secure. And there you have it, a little key chain!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. cute idea! You could use some glaze over it or clear embossing powder to help protect it.

    ReplyDelete