Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Critter Campout Window Cut Out Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today! First of all, did you already fall in love with the new release? The new goodies are amazing and every set is so special and full of details. I can't even pick just one favorite, as I love them all! For today I picked up the new Critter Campout stamp set to create this happy rainbow inspired card. Hope you enjoy it! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critter Campout Window Cut Out Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I created my white card base and cut a coordinated white panel. I used some rectangle dies to create the pattern on my panel and then colored the front of my card base with Distress inks to create this colorful window effect. I stamped all of my critters and all of their accessories with a Copic friendly ink onto some smooth white cardstock. I colored them and die cut them with their coordinating dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critter Campout Window Cut Out Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped my sentiment with the same black ink used before and adhered my panel onto the front of my card with lot of foam adhesive to create dimension. Then I added all of the little campout critters and glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. Finally, I added some embellishments to complete my card. I love these little critters so much, they are perfect for creating little scenes! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a happy creative day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Critter Campout Stamps
Critter Campout Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Dies
Critter Campout Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! All the critters are adorable with their little pink cheeks. I missed him the first time I looked at your card, but the snail crawling down the window opening is too cute!

    ReplyDelete